- First copy the existing dokuwiki data dir from the old server to the same location on the new server.
- Then untar a fresh copy of the downloaded dokuwiki install tar file to the web root.
- Run the Dokuwiki installer in the fresh install directory as per the Installation instructions.
- Login as Admin and then go to the configuration settings and change the location of the data directory.
- Copy any custom templates or plugins to the respective directories on the new server.
- Copy the following files to the new install directory:
- Config settings: conf/local.php
- Users: conf/users.auth.php
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): conf/acl.auth.php